Do you want a straight smile? Utilizing a series of custom-made clear aligners, Invisalign can give you the beautiful smile that you desire in a quick and discreet fashion. Here at Ross Orthodontics in Forest Lake, MN, and Hudson, WI, Dr. Gregory Ross offers Invisalign treatment to improve the look and oral health of patients—read on to learn what this treatment approach can do for you.
1. Invisalign treats many conditions. The Invisalign System can treat a broad range of dental conditions including crooked teeth, gapped teeth, overcrowded teeth, overbites, and underbites. Invisalign aligners gently and continuously move your teeth in small increments. Each aligner tray is worn for two weeks, after which it is switch to a new set of aligner trays.
2. Invisalign is invisible. Invisalign is practically invisible, meaning that hardly anyone will notice that you are straightening your smile during treatment.
3. Invisalign is removable. Invisalign's aligners can be removed for brushing, flossing, and eating. That's right—during Invisalign treatment, you can eat whatever you want. Simply remove your aligner trays before eating and then place them back in after your meal. Additionally, you can remove the aligner trays on special occasions and during sports. This flexibility means fewer limits on activities and life.
4. Invisalign is comfortable. Invisalign aligner trays are made of a lightweight, flexible material that is custom-fitted to your teeth. This provides a comfortable fit even when wearing them all day.
5. Invisalign will boost your self-esteem. Having a great smile helps to build comfort and confidence with your appearance, leading to improved self-esteem and happiness. Whether when you are out socializing or in your professional life, a beautiful smile can make you relaxed and happier.
Get ready for the most beautiful smile of your life. If you're looking for a top-rated orthodontist in Forest Lake, MN, or Hudson, WI, who offers Invisalign, look no further. Call one of Ross Orthodontics's offices to schedule an appointment:
- 651-464-6988- Forest Lake, MN
- 715-808-8379 - Hudson, WI